• XRD chamber : Nextron XRD Micro Probe System
• Sample : SrFe0.8Co0.2O2.5 on 001 SrTiO3
• Beam line : Pohang Accelerator Laboratory 3D beam line
• Measurement : Real-time XRD and resistance measurements in supply of N2 (2.5 hrs), O2 (6 hrs), and N2 (2.5 hrs) in sequence. Flow rate was 20 sccm.
• Results : The lattice constant of SrFe0.8Co0.2O2.5 thin film shifted sequentially to 3.99 Å (N2), 3.90 Å (O2), and 4.00 Å (N2). Associated resistance changes is observed due to topotactic transformations.
This research work is supported by 'Busan Open Laboratory Business Meeting Market Demands' project.
Measured while purging hydrogen and nitrogen mixed gas without using vacuum pump Sample: Palladium coated Zinc oxide(ZnO/Al2O3) nanowire for hydrogen gas sensing.
This data was contributed by Nextron's partner, Weve.
Micro Probe System is perfectly compatible with Weve's products.
Vanadium dioxide(VO2) nanowire Study of phase transition by temperature
This data was contributed by Nextron’s partner, Polytec GmbH. Micro Probe System is used for Polytec’s products as their environmental chamber.
Single crystalline VO2 nanobeams Study of MIT (Metal-Insulator Transition)
Slide glass substrate Denaturation at 94 °C and annealing/extension at 59 °C